Enhance Your Trip & Camp
Awesome River view
We offer primitive, non electric sites. The grassy campsites are situated next to the river and all boast a river view. There are modern showers and restrooms facilities. For more details or to make a reservations, call 812-365-2705 ext 0. Our campground is located in Milltown, near our canoe base.
Advance reservations for the campground are preferred, so all amenities are unlocked and available for guests.
- Electric and city water is available but not at each site.
- Campsites include fire pits, and grills.
- Hot showers and modern restrooms
- The campground has a shelter house, basketball and volleyball court.
Campsites may be reserved with pre-payment but campsite site locations are issued on a first come, first serve basis at the time of check in.
- Camping is $20.00 per site for 4 people
- $4.00 each additional person per night
- Guests (with or without a reservation) must register at the canoe rental office upon arrival or before 9:00 am the next morning.
- Camping car tags are issued at check in for campground patrons.
- Parking passes are required for each auto in the campground. Two parking passes issued for each camp site.
- Advance reservations for the campground are preferred, so all amenities are unlocked and available for guests.