Join us for a great weekend of live music on the beautiful Blue River on June 3-5, 2023! Canoe or kayak 3 rivers trips over 3 days – up to 37 miles! Includes two nights camping! Reserve in advance!
Full Moon Float
- Kayak 1 Person per Kayak
- Canoe Must have 2 people per Canoe • 1 Child under 12 can ride in the canoe for free as a third
Experience the River at Night!
Each full moon float will begin just before dusk. Participants will get to experience the sunset on the river and enjoy all the sounds and sensations of the river at night. This adventurous trip is 7 miles and ends at our base at Cave Country Canoes.
Paddlers will have the rapids and rocks behind them before the sun rests and be navigating the calm open river in the darkest times. A steady but comfortable paddling pace will be needed. Cave Country staff will be bringing up the rear of the trip to ensure everyone is off of the river.
- Guests must be age 14+, with an adult, and have previous kayak experience.
- We encourage all guests to take a kayak instead of a canoe for this moon lit trip, but will permit a limited number of canoes. We have limited availability for personal haul boats on this trip, advance reservations are required for hauls and boat rentals.
- We recommend two sources of light and mosquito repellent. We do have both available in our store should you forget.
- For the safety of guests and our staff You must conclude your Full Moon Float by 10 pm.
- Late boats will be charges $20 per boat per hour