This trip offers the best scenery of Blue River and remote wild Southern Indiana. The 14 mile trip begins at our base and ends at the ruins of Rothrock’s Mill, where we will arrange a pickup time for you. Not recommended for beginners or paddlers with small children.
- Primitive Space Up to 5 People
- Primitive Riverside Campsite Up to 5 People
- Electric Campsite Up to 5 People
- Campers: 5 Included (Max 13) Price is per person over 5 Guests
Have an Unforgettable Blue River Camping Experience in Milltown, IN!
Take an unforgettable camping experience in Milltown, IN! We offer primitive, non electric sites and 13 electric sites. The grassy campsites are situated next to the river and all boast a river view!
- Electric and city water is available but not at each site.
- All numbered campsites include fire pits and picnic tables. A grill is available at the shelter house.
- Hot showers and modern restrooms.
- The campground has a shelter house, basketball and volleyball court.
All electric sites (1,2 and 4-12) have 30/50 Amp service.
(3 and 12A -*110 Electric hook-up)
**Campsite Number – Equipment Length/Driveway
- Campsite 1 – 30’
- Campsite 2 – 40’
- Campsite 3 – Tent or small pop-up (*120 Electric hook-up)
- Campsite 4 – 40’
- Campsite 5 – 40’
- Campsite 6 – 40’
- Campsite 7 – 40’
- Campsite 8 – 40’
- Campsite 9 – 38’
- Campsite 10 – 38’
- Campsite 11 – 43’
- Campsite 12 – 30’
- Campsite 12A – Tent or small pop-up (*120 Electric hook-up)
- Check-In time is at 1:00 p.m. (please call if other arrangements need to be made)
- Check-out time is at 10:00 a.m. All belongings and vehicles must be removed from campsite.
- Quiet time is at 10:00 p.m.
- Guests must register at the canoe rental office upon arrival during business hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) or if arriving after business hours, before 9:00 am the next morning.
- Memorial Day through Labor Day, our office will remain open late on Friday & Saturday only until 9:00 pm.
- Camping car tags are issued at check in for campground patrons.
- Parking passes are required for each auto in the campground. Two parking passes may be issued for each camp site. Additional cars can park in the parking area just outside of the campground or at the canoe base. Cars in the campground must each display a parking pass!
- Advance reservations for the campground are required, so all amenities are unlocked and available for guests.
- Please no camping in the shelter house. The shelter house is provided for all campers and shared use.
- Leashed dogs are allowed. No more than 2 dogs per campsite. Barking dogs who disrupt other campers will not be allowed and campers will be asked to leave.
- Please remove all litter from site when leaving.
- There are no cancellations unless the river is flooded. You are able to reschedule.
- **Illegal substances and problems associated with alcohol will not be tolerated in the campground.
- This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money and valuables of any kind.